- Dragon Con Panel (2013): The Transmedia of Tomorrow. With Damian Williams and David Metcalfe.
- Conversation with Elizabeth Spann Craig (2011) about "why we write" on her award-winning blog.
- English-language version of Dark Entries Magazine (2011) interview about HoodooEngine's recent release "EgoWhore" and upcoming release "Murder The World."
- Living in Stories (2010) Planetshifter interview, focusing on the Immanence of Myth project.
- Interview with John Wisniewski (2009) covering Join My Cult!, Fallen Nation, subQtaneous, and hints of upcoming projects.
"Beautiful!" David Mack, renowned sequential artist of Kabuki, Daredevil, Dexter, and much more.
“Brutal, darkly funny, and, above all, honest.” Powell’s Books 'Short List', on the short stories that were later edited and re-written into the full novel form of Party At The World's End.
"A progressive fictional universe created by a wickedly talented scribe... Philip K Dick might have company someday..." Brooke Burgess, the Creator of award-winning flash animated graphic novel Broken Saints.
"A stick of dynamite strapped to reality." Scenery Zine.
"Philadelphia-based writer James Curcio's novels resemble strange and intricate life stories, bubbles of fiction floating in the depths of the collective subconscious. Occasionally they rise to the surface and burst into the conscious mind, releasing dreamscapes where fantasy merges with the mundane. Demigods cavort with goth-punk teenagers. Ambivalent authority figures lord over underground networks. Pseudo-shamanic rituals and sex magick abound." Reality Sandwich.com interview.
subQtaneous: Some Still Despair In A Prozac Nation
"...talk about sprawling into myriad realms and building three albums simultaneously!" Jared Louche, front-man and mastermind, Chemlab, Covergirl.
Join My Cult!
"A very thought provoking and unusual book, Join My Cult! twists emotions and provides an uncanny, yet quirky insight into cult sociology and cultural immersion, as well as a study in progressive insanity. 5 out of 5." Jewels Marcel, JIVE magazine.
"This is a book to be savored, to puzzle over, to re-read, and on which to meditate. This has the potential to expand current concepts of 'books' as individual art forms." Brian Shields, Broadcast Journalist (presently with Channel 4, KRON-TV in San Francisco).
"James Curcio has created a lunatic narrative that haunts and teases with the promise of revelations to come." Philip H. Farber, author of FutureRitual: Magick for the 21st Century.
"Tie yourself securely in the chair -- the power is about to be turned on." Dr. Christopher Hyatt, author of The Psychopath's Notebook, the Black Books, Undoing Yourself, and many more.
"Join My Cult! reads like a stroboscopic MTV docu-drama of Ulysses and Illuminatus!" Peter Carroll, author of PsyberMagick, Liber Null and Liber Kaos: The Psychonomicon.
"This book kicks major ass!" Phil Hine, author Condensed Chaos.
"Generation Hex reasserts the essential place of magic in our interaction with the universe." Genesis P-Orridge, cultural engineer.
"Your invitation to the party that might just bring the house down." Grant Morrison, author The Invisibles and The Filth.
"The presentation is artistically exciting and deeply cool. I cannot wait to see how the world of Fas Ferox will feel when it arrives on our computer screens, for people to interact with, to explore, to inhabit." Neil Gaiman, New York Times Bestselling author of Sandman, American Gods, Anansi Boys, and many others.
"Anna Young and her team are pulling off a modern miracle: a 21st Century mythology worthy of the term." Warren Ellis, controversial cult favorite, politically charged author of Crooked Little Vein & Transmetropolitan.
James talking about the Modern Mythology project.
- Audio: Solipsistic NATION (2011) interview with James and Johan of Hoodoo Engine, also featuring interviews and new music with Ogre (Skinny Puppy, Ohgr), and Tim Skold (Manson, KMFDM).
- Audio: Serious Wonder interview with Grey Scott about black holes, singularities, death, the shadow people, and a lot of other unexpected weirdness. (Presently OFFLINE)
- Audio: Occult Sentinel 32 (2011) interviewed by Joseph Moore about the Immanence of Myth, Clark, HoodooEngine, and more.
- Audio: Generation Hex Launch (2005) party at Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors. 72 minutes of the panel discussion about culture, magick, art, and the apocalypse, featuring background music from a variety of related independent acts, including Babalon and Elektroworx and audience interaction. (Post-production by James Curcio.)
- Audio: CLARK (2010) interview with local Philly theatrical podcast with the "cast and crew" of the Gonzomentary "Clark".
- Audio: Smallworld podcast (2007) Peter Emerson Williams (Choronzon, Veil of Thorns) and James Curcio talk about the production process behind subQtaneous: Some Still Despair In A Prozac Nation with bazooka Joe on the long-running podcast Smallworld.
- Audio: G-pod (2004) James talked with Joseph Matheny (Galt's Ark, Ong's Hat) about Join My Cult!, and the binaural technology and hypnosis techniques embedded in its chaotic contents.